Create an Event
- Promote Your Band -
JSJBF is targeting monthly member events to raise awareness of our members
and fund our Scholarship programs as well
as the Jazz 'N' Blues In The Schools program.
- Marketing and Promotion support from JSJBF for the event, including
a listing on our Events page.
- Access to additional JSJBF expertise, including negotiation help and
advice with venues and additional bands on your schedule.
- A Web page on our site dedicated to your event (optionally with a
dedicated address, e.g., "www.wonderfulfestival.com")
- You own the right to your event and any "marks" on it, i.e.,
you can run it on your own in future years if you want or use the name
of the event in any way you desire (JSJBF also has the right to disassociate
itself from the event if it feels it is not consistent with the values
of the organization in any way).
- A chance to dramatically increase your band's recognition and fan
- One after-show general JSJBF membership email blast (e.g., promoting
your bands future events) subject to content approval.
- All "net" financial benefits go to JSJBF programs
- JSJBF is not responsible for any net loss. Your costs may include
venue fees, any additional marketing costs you bear (e.g., radio ad
JSJBF has limited operational resources, so it is your responsibility
to do the "leg work" to make the event work. If you're successful,
though, this is a unique opportunity to make a splash.