Jersey Shore Jazz & Blues Foundation
The Jersey Shore Jazz & Blues Foundation (JSJBF) is a non-profit organization open to anyone interested in supporting Jazz and Blues! The foundation has a mission to “To preserve, promote, and perpetuate jazz, blues, and other indigenous music forms here in New Jersey“.
You might ask, what do these three things have in common? Well for the President of the JSJBF, it was a breakout night on the last Saturday in January! American Fender Stratocaster guitar raffle Earlier in the week, board member…
more jazz and blues events, news, and article on our BLOG
MEMBERSHIP: Bands can become members and perform at events. All are welcome to join one of the membership levels, sponsor an event, or attend one of the many jazz and blues performances. Find out more about joining or renewing your JSJBF MEMBERSHIP.
Live Jazz & Blues Music
JSJBF typically hosts annual and monthly LIVE MUSIC fundraising events throughout the year – things are a bit different due to COVID-19. Please check back often for scheduled dates.
Monthly Live Music Events by JSJBF
Monthly jazz & blues concert series in Red Bank…more
Mark LaRochelle Youth Open Mic in Red Bank…more
Annual Live Music Events by JSJBF
The Red Bank Jazz & Blues Foundation presents a number of annual live music events keep an eye out for them in
- MARCH: Blues A Palooza
- APRIL: Harpin’ Help @ Bar Anticipation
- MAY: Band Together for Veterans @ Bar Anticipation
- JUNE: Sunset Blues Cruise on the Meerwald out of Atlantic Highlands (1st annual!)
- JUNE, JULY, & AUG: Long Branch Sunday Night Concerts @ West End Park (check the events calendar)
- AUGUST: The Jersey Shore Jazz & Blues Festival in Long Branch
- SEPTEMBER: Backyard Blues Party – Garden Party Fundraiser @ Doris & Den’s
- OCTOBER: International Blues Challenge (local Blues competition)
- DECEMBER: Holiday Party Fundraiser and the annual Guitar Raffle.
Need a local jazz or blues band for an event? JSJBF offers a Jazz and Blues Community Outreach Program.